- Commercial passenger flights at Ballarat airport? Nope, we’re to close says RDA Chairman
- More art set to brighten Ballarat’s CBD
- You won’t believe the cost of Kevin’s groceries in Home Alone now
- A New Low in Political Conduct? Politician casts Vote from Pub!
- Australia Post’s New Game Plan: Goodbye Daily Letters
- Millions going towards Creswick primary school upgrade
- Ballarat named one of Australia’s most generous cities
- Top Ten Toys for Christmas 2023
- Hate speak has no place in Ballarat or anywhere – says BVAC boss
- Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer Finally Drops and Blows Gamers Minds!
Local Content Notice under s61CF(6) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth) Local Content Statement for Trigger Event Affected Licensee
This station has a current “Local Content Statement” in place, setting out details of the local content (including broadcast times of news and weather) that we broadcast on business days, in compliance with our obligations under s61CF(2) of Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth). We can provide a copy of our Local Content Statement to you on request. Please contact us if you would like to request to view our Local Content Statement.
Notification of local content exemption period under section 8AE(8) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth)
The Licensee has given this Notice to the Australian Media and Communications Authority under s8AE(1)(f) to the effect that the local content exemption period is in two periods, on the dates shown in the Notice.