There are demands and there are demands! And these demands made by an upcoming bride seem a bit over the top.
A wedding guest has taken to social media to express her dismay over a recent list of demands emailed to her by a bride-to-be before the big day.
Anyone who had RSVP'd to the wedding copped this email with these instructions:
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes early
- Please DO NOT wear white, cream or ivory
- Please do not wear anything other than a basic bob or ponytail
- Please do not have a full face of makeup
- Do not record during the ceremony
- Do not check in on Facebook until instructed
- Use [couple’s wedding hashtag] when posting all pictures
- DO NOT TALK TO THE BRIDE AT ALL
- Everyone will toast with Remy. No exceptions
- Lastly must come with gift $75 or more or you won’t be admitted in
Number 8 is a bit of a shocker!
For more on the story, click HERE
Image by <a href="/https://pixabay.com/users/Pexels-2286921/?utm_source=link-attribution&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=image&utm_content=1850075">Pexels</a> from <a href="/https://pixabay.com/?utm_source=link-attribution&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=image&utm_content=1850075">Pixabay</a>