OMG there is still time for someone from Ballarat to enter for the new season of Travel Guides.
If you have ever wanted to be on a reality show, have fun and travel then you need to apply, you could end up anywhere in the world!
Apparently the casting call was inundated with applications, so they decided to be super sweet to everyone, and extend the cut off date by a week.
Over 11,000 applications were received for season 4 which makes it the biggest in the show’s history.
But if you want a chance to be a part of the new season, you must:
- Be a group of 2 – 4 people
- Be able to travel between July & November this year
- Be Aussie citizens or have been a permanent resident for at least 2 years
- Have a least one member of your group who is aged 21 or over
- And you must submit a video of you and your group (make it fun okay)
And you have until midnight April 28 to apply.