So the Queen has had enough, she just doesn't want to do it anymore, she is stepping down, from driving that is!
As you know, her hubby, Prince Philip, crashed his car a couple of months back, and now, the Queen herself is giving up the privilege of driving on public roads.
Seems her security team advised her to do so.
Instead she will be chauffeured around on the public roads.
Well it does gives her a free hand to wave!
Prince Philip gave up his drivers licence back in February.
Queen Elizabeth is turning 93 this month but did you know that the Queen is the only person in the UK allowed to drive without a licence?
Here's some other facts about Her Majesty:
- Back when the Queen was only a Princess (age 18), Elizabeth was trained as a driver and mechanic for the Women’s Auxiliary Territorial Service during World War 2
- Her car collection is estimated to be worth upwards of $AU18 million
- She owns many luxury vehicles like Land Rover, Range Rover, Bentley and Jaguar
- She has never had to take a driving test
- She can even drive without a number plate
For more on the story, click HERE