Now I've heard everything, a man wants to sue his parents for giving birth to him.
That's right, Raphael Samuel is making plans to sue his parents over in India for giving birth to him 'without his consent'.
Even though he claims he has a 'great relationship' with his parents (but I think this won't last for much longer).
Raphael believes that it is wrong to put any child through the 'rigmarole' of school and also making them find employment, especially when that child didn't ask to be born.
He has also compared having children to 'kidnapping and slavery'.
And you think this is where he stops, NO NO NO, he says he is a 'anti-natalist', he even has a Facebook page called Nihilanand, and he has hundreds of followers in India because younger people are starting to resist social pressure to have children.
Some of the comments you'll find on his page include:
- Parents are hypocrites, a good parent puts the child above is wants and needs... but the child itself is a want of the parent.
- If parents truly know what is good for their children... why did they have them?
- Isn't forcing a child into this world and then forcing it to have a career kidnapping and slavery?
- The only reason your children are facing problems is because you had them.
- We are a group of people who have decided not to reproduce. We are Childfree Indians.
You can read more HERE if you wish
Picture thanks to his FACEBOOK page