3BA Header Alex Withers

Latest from Alex

Fast Food Restaurant Shuts After A "Yuck" Clip Goes Viral

burgers-1839090_640 PIXABAY.jpg

It's not a burger they're cooking over in Honolulu, it' something worse, it's totally gross, and those involved think it's funny.

I have to say first up- WARNING: as this story contains a graphic video.

Teddy’s Bigger Burgers, a Hawaii-based burger chain, had to close its doors on its Honolulu shop because a video has emerged on social media showing 2 employees cooking a rat on the grill.

WARNING: below is the graphic video.

Richard Stula, president of Teddy’s Bigger Burgers, has announced that the company is consulting with tjeir lawyers about potential legal action against the employees involved.

It remains unclear when the video was taken.

Is social media to blame for this?

Recently a 12-year-old Detroit girl ended up in hospital with severe burns because she decided to participate in the so-called “fire challenge.”

Timiyah Landers was at a friend's house when she saw the video on YouTube and decided, "I'll give that a go".

This stupid Internet trend involves people dousing themselves in rubbing alcohol, lighting themselves on fire, and then jumping into a tub or shower to extinguish the blaze.

Timiyah’s ended up burning 49% of her body.

People are doing stupid things just to get likes on social media and I just don't get it.

For more on the rat story, click HERE

And for more on the fire challenge story, click HERE  

Picture thanks to PIXABAY