Regional Victoria has now taken another step towards Covid normal.
STEP ONE: From 11.59pm on October 18
* Up to two people, plus dependents, allowed to visit a home per day.
* Hospitality: increased capacity to 70 people outside and 40 people inside (subject to conditions). Indoor limit won't initially apply to greater Shepparton.
* Outdoor religious gatherings and ceremonies capped at 20 people.
* Indoor pools to open for those aged 18 and under. Maximum of 20 swimmers and one-on-one hydrotherapy with a health professional.
* Libraries/toy libraries to reopen with a maximum of 20 people indoors.
* Households can visit care facilities (rather than one person at a time).
STEP TWO: From 11.59pm on November 1
* Non-contact indoor physical recreation for under 18-year-olds: e.g. dance classes, with a maximum of 20 people.
* Non-contact indoor community sport for under 18-year-olds: spectators limited to one parent, guardian or carer per child.
MAJOR RESTRICTIONS REMAIN:
* Approved face masks must be worn at all times outside home.
* Work from home if possible.
* All businesses must have a COVID-safe plan.